Westmoreland Elite Volleyball Club Mission Statement
The Mission of the Westmoreland Elite VBC is to provide the following:
1. An encouraging environment where young athletes can develop their volleyball skills and knowledge to the highest level they are able in a competitive Volleyball Program.
2. An opportunity where the players will offer quality volleyball training to help players acquire technical, tactical and mental skills in an encouraging yet competitive arena, while keeping the fees at a reasonable cost to the players and their families.
3. An atmosphere where parents, players and coaches are able to grow in their knowledge and understanding of the game of volleyball.
4. An environment where parents, players and coaches aspire to conduct themselves in a manner that respects themselves, their families, their coaches, their teammates, their club and the sport.
5. An opportunity for each and every player to achieve their personal goals as well as the team goals.
6. A place where the "journey" of learning and growing as a volleyball player and a person is promoted at every aspect of the experience. "Players on a team, working together, can accomplish greater true success than as individuals," is how we define "WEST E" for our players, teams and the club as a whole.
Here at Westmoreland Elite VBC, we will not define success by championships or trophies. Success will be achieved by our players and teams as they improve and grow over time.
It is our goal to have the entire season run as smoothly as possible. Please know that the following ideas are what we have found to work best for our coaches, parents and players.
About Our Program and Staff
Westmoreland Elite VBC was started in 2008 as a high school club program. It has grown, in a short time, to over 100 players from over 20 high schools. We are a member of the Keystone Region of USA Volleyball, Jr Girls Division.
Westmoreland Elite VBC is located in the eastern suburbs of Pittsburgh, Pa. Our age groups consist of players from 11 year old beginners to a very competitive 18 year olds.
The coaching staff at Westmoreland Elite VBC is comprised of College & High School Coaches who have many years of experience playing and coaching the game.
Our purpose at Westmoreland Elite VBC is to provide the highest level of fundamental, physical & mental training along with high level of competition for your daughter.
Westmoreland Elite Volleyball Club